It's less than three weeks until the US midterm elections - where both Democrats and Republicans have been energised by the #metoo movement and a bitter fight over Judge Brett Kavanaugh's Supreme Court confirmation.
Donald Trump has been campaigning in the city of Erie, Pennsylvania where our reporter Harry Horton has been hearing from the president's female supporters.
IN: "He's not on..."
OUT: SOC
DUR: 3"36
SCRIPT:
He's not on the ballot this November - but Donald Trump's shadow looms over the mid-term elections.
He's holding almost daily campaign rallies across the country to drum up support for Republican candidates - like this one in the city of Erie, Pennsylvania.
<<TAKE: HARRY HORTON, ERIE, PENNSYLVANIA>>
"It feels a little bit like the 2016 Presidential election - Donald Trump on stage, a packed out arena. And that's what the president wants - to try and energise his supporters and get them to vote in the mid-term elections."
(UPSOT)
"...under the rules of me too I'm not allowed to use that expression anymore…"
Whilst the 'me too' movement has emboldened his critics, President Trump has used it to fire up his supporters. It's not hard to find evidence in the long line outside his rally. Here's Michelle from Cleveland, Ohio.
<<TAKE SOT: Michelle, Trump supporter>>
"What happened to the me too movement in hollywood? Why aren't they going after the hollywood stars that did this to them? No, it has turned into nothing feminist anymore. It is all anti-political against the Republicans. What they did with the Kavanaugh nomination was despicable. Despicable."
An opinion echoed by Donna Peterson, attending this Trump rally with her granddaughter.
<<TAKE SOT: Donna Peterson, Trump supporter>>
Q: "So you think the accusations against Kavanaugh are false - do you think in the broader accusations in the 'me too' movement, the majority of women forward, their accusations are false or some of them are telling the truth?"
"No I think they're false. I think they're getting paid a lot of money."
(UPSOT: PRESIDENT TRUMP, 2nd October)
"Where's the house? I don't know. Upstairs, downstairs, where I was. I don't know."
During a contentious struggle for nominating Judge Kavanaugh, President Trump mocked Christine Blasey-Ford, one of the women who accused Mr Kavanaugh of sexual assault.
It was a joke that went too far for 20 year olds Lexus and Maggie - both attending their first Trump rally.
<<TAKE SOT: Maggie, Trump supporter>>
"If there was evidence you need to take it seriously but since there wasn't any evidence…. Of course you need to take it seriously but I don't think you should mock someone who's been sexually assaulted.
Q: What do you make of Donald Trump as a role model for young women like yourselves?
"I'd say just that since he's not been a politician before you don't have to be necessarily a politician to make a difference for this country."
Other women like Melanie say the supreme court nomination has made them more determined to vote.
<<TAKE SOT, MELANIE, TRUMP SUPPORTER>>
"It energised Trump's base. We're on fire now. This is the first rally I've been at in my life. It's the first anything I've been at in my life. I'm pumped."
But Donald Trump's downplay of the 'me too' movement has also energised millions of his opponents across America - who hope to send a powerful message in November's elections.
Harry Horton, Erie, PA